Kelli + Brad

Update: Casey,

Just wanted to let you know that we got the pictures, and they're wonderful. The picture of me jumping on Brad's back with my flowers in front of us even has my normally stoic boss excited. We've received a ton of praise on our photographer and have even had several friends ask for you contact info. Thanks again not only for the pictures, but also for making everything run so smoothly on the wedding day.

Kelli and Brad Higgins






Location: The Villa Di Felicita
Florwers by: LaTeeDa
Photography by: Casey Jay Benson













International Award Winning Photographer And All Around Nice Guy.
Casey Jay Benson

1 comments:

azrul izwan said...
June 26, 2008 at 8:21 PM

I am blog-hopping when I found your blog. Just can't resist to leave a comment: GREAT pictures!

Azrul - Malaysia