Jamie + Jared

Update: I continue to get MANY compliments from people that have viewed your website short slideshow from their wedding. Comments liked..."Those are the nicest wedding pictures I have ever seen"......"towards the end I was in tears"....."the photographer captured the moments so well".....and EVERYONE can't believe the water shots! "Awesome" is what I hear most often.

I can't wait to get our parent's album too!
Thanks!

Cheryl Endter



This wedding was at the HGTV Dream Home on Lake Tyler. It was a very memorable wedding. Thanks for jumping in guys!



























International Award Winning Photographer And All Around Nice Guy.
Casey Jay Benson

1 comments:

Vanessa McKellar said...
August 2, 2008 at 11:25 PM

Wow, those underwater pics are amazing. They're so ethereal and graceful. Bet you don't get to do those too often!